STAY HYDRATATED THIS WINTER: 10 TIPS
In winter we need extra hydration. How can we achieve this?
- Using a humidifier if the humidity in your home is less than 50%.
- Maintaining the temperature of your home and office below 23 ºC.
- Drinking a lot of water and liquids (soups, creams, infusions…).
- Short showers with warm
- Using gloves before leaving home.
- Using more emollient creams and balms, especially in the mornings. Don’t forget the neck, the neckline and the hands. What do you know about the balms of 5punto5?
- Using vegetable oils to hydrate the nails and cuticles. Have you tried the Dry Oil of 5punto5 with olive tree triterpenes?
- With a lip balm rich in butters and vegetable oils. Get used to reading the INCIS of the products you buy.
- At night, it is essential to use a serum rich in ingredients that provide hydration, such as hyaluronic acid of low and very low molecular weight. Do you use the Vitamins Serum or the Repairing Serum of 5punto5?
- Applying the Emollient Balm of 5punto5 if your feet are very dry. Put on some cotton socks and sleep at least 7 hours in a row.