Summer Care with Farmacia Lecrin
We are close to summer and it is a good time to resume good habits that will help us both during our holiday period and to continue in our daily routine.
We give you some tips that will undoubtedly help you take care of your skin this summer:
- Eat fresh, natural foods, and say yes to a diet rich in seasonal fruits and vegetables. Combine colors, since each one will provide you with different antioxidants and their synergy will enhance their effect. They will also provide you with many vitamins and oligoelements.
- Stay hydrated. Water is the optimal liquid to maintain a good hydration. Remember that approx. 60% of our body weight is water. We recommend an average intake of 2.5 liters per day.
- Practice moderate physical exercise. When we exercise, substances called endorphins are secreted, providing a sensation of tranquility, satisfaction and well-being. It also regulates the release of serotonin, “the happiness neurochemical.” However, when sport is exercised in an extreme way one enters into stress situations and things change. In these cases the exercise becomes pro-oxidant. A combination of aerobic exercises (walking, swimming) and anaerobic exercises (push-ups and sit-ups) is ideal. In addition, it is advisable to take deep breaths every day.
- Yes to the sun, but in moderation.
- If you are going to expose yourself to the sun, always with sun protection. It is advisable to use protectors that contain antioxidants in their formulation and protective vegetable oils, such as sesame oil or raspberry seed oil.
- The clothes are an excellent sunscreen. Put on a hat to avoid sunburn on the face, ears and neck, as well as sunglasses. This last fact is important, since the eye contour is one of the most delicate parts of the face and is not advisable to apply products, without at least consulting a professional.
- Put yourself in the hands of a professional who creates a protocol in which you do not have to leave behind your usual treatment, either for acne and other skin pathologies. In summer we can, we must use products that help us so that all winter work does not come down. There are wonderful maintenance protocols that can be combined with the sun. For this reason, and we will not tire of repeating it, consult with health professionals. Do not settle. And keep treating your skin without fear.
- Do not take the sun during the central hours of the day (12.00-16.30).
- Re-apply the sunscreen every two hours.
- Do not forget that the amount of adequate protector is 2mg / cm2.
- If you take fruits and vegetables varied and in abundance, rich in antioxidants, your protection will undoubtedly be more effective. A good habit, take a varied shake of these before exposing yourself to the sun.
- It is important to add oral sunscreen. With it we increase the minimum erythematous dose thus improving the resistance of the skin to sun damage. They also have antioxidant activity, repairing and protecting the skin architecture.
- Take care of your skin. Use cosmetics with antioxidants, moisturizing and regenerating ingredients, key in the prevention of premature aging given their ability to neutralize free radicals. They are key after sunbathing.
The ingredients contained in 5punto5 products will certainly help you to delay the aging of your skin and provide you with everything you need.
Amongst our ingredients, we highlight the following as key after exposure to the sun:
- Vitamins A, C and E encapsulated in liposomes, which improve the hydration of the skin and its elasticity, regenerate the skin and protect it from oxidative stress.
- Olive polyphenols, a very complete antioxidant that protects the cell structure and lipids of the skin. The antioxidant capacity is similar to that of vitamin C, but with great stability.
- Olive tree triterpenes, which in addition to being preventive of any dermal process that develops inflammation, they fix collagen, reduce skin spots and minimize aging of cells.
- The synergy of olive polyphenols and triterpenes, in a given concentration that 5punto5 uses has been the subject of a world patent -W02014198842 (A1), since it allows a high protection of the skin.
- The extract of the seaweed Isochrysis Galbana, a powerful antioxidant, which has been demonstrated to be 100 times more powerful than fucoxanthin. This extract was obtained thanks to a European research project that was finalized in the autumn of 2017.
- Nicotinamide, a water-soluble vitamin with great properties for the skin and amongst them, it acts against pigmentation spots.
- First cold pressure vegetable oils, such as argan, sesame, camelina, etc. They provide with extra hydration.
Where do you find these ingredients?
Mainly in the serum of vitamins, repairing serum, dry oil, moisturizers for young skin, mature skin, dry skin or other skin types.
And remember: cleaning is the foundation of any skin care.